Providing High-Quality Cosmetic Dental Care in Dallas, PA
Having a beautiful and healthy smile helps one make a good first impression. It also allows us to express ourselves without being self-conscious. When teeth are decayed, misaligned, or discolored, it can affect self-esteem and prevent us from facing the world with confidence. At the Dallas, PA dental office of Dr. David H. Spring, we offer personalized cosmetic dental care to enhance your natural beauty and give you a smile you are happy to show off.
Our Smile Improvement Options
Dr. Spring provides a wide range of cosmetic dentistry choices for Back Mountain. During your consultation, including detailed imaging and a thorough exam, our dedicated dentist listens carefully to your concerns. He then recommends the most effective and affordable approach to meet your goals.
The following cosmetic treatments can be used alone or in an appropriate combination to treat several dental issues:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – to fill cavities or replace metal fillings that stand out in the smile
- Cosmetic Bonding – to repair superficial cracks and chips on the surface of teeth
- Professional Teeth Whitening – to brighten teeth that have developed discoloration over the years
- Invisalign® Clear Braces – to discreetly straighten smiles that require orthodontic treatment
- Porcelain Veneers – to conceal minor imperfections such as chips, cracks, permanent staining, and mild misalignment
- Crowns and Bridges – to repair or replace badly damaged or missing teeth. These restorations can also be used with dental implants for the comprehensive replacement of missing teeth and roots.
A Gentle and Meticulous Chairside Manner
You can rely on Dr. Spring to make both your comfort and results his main priorities. The first step is ensuring that your oral health is in good condition. There is no use enhancing a smile that is bound to suffer further damage. Our dentist is proactive in preventive dentistry because a healthy smile leads to an appealing smile.
Combining Cosmetic Dental Treatments for a Full Smile Makeover
When performing cosmetic procedures, like teeth-whitening or porcelain veneers, Dr. Spring clearly explains what patients can expect from the treatment. Teeth whitening cannot brighten porcelain restorations, so if you are receiving a crown or bridge and want a uniformly whiter smile, teeth whitening is completed first. The restoration is then color-matched to your new, brighter natural teeth.
Dr. Spring offers in-office professional teeth whitening at his Dallas, PA office as well as an effective take-home system.
If you are straightening your teeth with Invisalign and also want your teeth to be whiter, the last aligner tray can be used with our take-home teeth whitening method.
Call Our Dallas Office about Porcelain Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Restorations and More
Dr. Spring serves Back Mountain cosmetic dentistry patients with compassion and respect. Our entire team finds great reward in helping our community regain their naturally beautiful smiles.
If you are interested in learning more about our cosmetic dentistry options,call us today!
CALL US: 570-675-7796 REQUEST APPOINTMENT